The Horseman VCC Pro is an exciting precision tool that uses its bellows functions to basically turn your Nikon or Canon DSLR into a full-featured view camera. Tilt, swing, shift, fall and rise are normal view camera movements but rarely applicable to DSLRs. Using specially chosen Rodenstock lenses, the VCC Pro allows creative or corrective perspective and depth of field control in-camera instead of in post-production.
This Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon-N 80mm f/4.0 Lens for the VCC Pro by Horseman has a tried-and-true 8 element design with edge-to-edge high contrast and superior resolution. Of course, Apo means color rendition of the highest order and this lens completely eliminates even the most minor color fringing to give you images that give new emphasis to the word, "vivid." It is recommended for 2-15x reproduction and although intended for the 24 x 36mm format, the Apo-Rodagon-N 80mm f4.0 provides coverage up to 6 x 7 cm. The larger image circle means a greater range of movements with the VCC Pro. Convenience features include Aperture Pre-select, Illuminated f/stop Display and Click-stop Disable for stepless f/stop selection.
- 80 mm Lens Provides Extra Coverage
- The 80 mm f4.0 Apo-Rodagon-N provides coverage up to 6 x 7 cm. The larger image circle means greater freedom of movements with the VCC Pro.
- Rodenstock Quality
- The correction of these excellent lenses with up to 8 elements was taken to the absolute limits and so ensures the full elimination of irritating visible color fringes on high-contrast structures. All monochromatic imaging errors have also been greatly reduced to give this lens type its unsurpassed image reproduction performance.
- Click-stop Diaphragm
- The click-stop diaphragm allows a fast and precise setting of a stop value even when the room is completely dark.
- Pre-set Aperture
- The pre-set aperture makes it possible to set a working aperture that can be put into operation by simply turning a ring to a stop after the picture has been composed and focused.
- Illuminated f/stop
- The illuminated f/stop display shows the f/stop set without the room lighting having to be switched on.
- Infinite f/stop setting
- The infinite stop setting allows exact stopping down when analyzers with pre-set exposure times are used.