The Smart-UPS 1000VA 2U RackMount with LCD (120 V) provides efficient power protection to your electrical equipment by maintaining a continuous supply in case of a power loss, and safeguards your equipment from surges, spikes, lightning, and electrical disturbances.
Created especially for the energy-conscious consumer, the APC Smart-UPS is designed to increase control and efficiency, thereby helping users save on utility costs. A unique feature of this UPS is the green mode, which bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions and saves energy costs, reducing the impact on the environment. If you're an energy conscious consumer, then you'll appreciate the handy energy meter that provides you with usage statistics of the UPS.
Improved diagnostic features of the Smart-UPS unit allow for enhanced monitoring and keep you updated on any necessary maintenance well in advance. For instance, an audible alarm alerts you to events like changing utility power and UPS conditions, power outages, and low battery conditions. The Smart-UPS also incorporates a notification process, which tells you the exact month and year when the battery is due for replacement so you can plan ahead of time. Predictive failure notification offers a continuous worry-free operation by enabling you to fix a problem before it occurs. Thanks to hot-swap support, you can replace the battery on the fly without interrupting the surge protection functionality. In case of an over-load, the resettable circuit breakers will help you get back in business in no time. Additionally, the Smart-UPS allows you to individually control power flow to attached devices, which enables you to perform discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off, and non-critical load shedding.
Via boost and trim automatic voltage regulation, the UPS corrects low and high voltage conditions, and outputs pure sine waves to protect sensitive electronic equipment. An intelligent battery management system with precision charging prolongs battery life by charging the UPS as per its current temperature. Automatic periodic battery self tests will alert you in case of a problem with the battery so you can take the proper measures before it fails completely. An LED indicator lets you see the power and battery status at a glance. The UPS also features an automatic restart function, which will automatically power up devices after AC is restored, and delivers battery-powered AC.
An on-board LCD display, with multi-lingual support, provides clear and accurate information so you can configure the UPS using the navigation keys. You can control and configure the UPS via a PC and also connect it to a network for remote accessibility.
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy Meter
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single Switched Outlet Group
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.