The CPM Camera Rigs CPMhead Geared Head Unit is part of the DSLR line of rigs and gear. The gear head allows precise movement of the camera in both pan and tilt. It is designed as a low-cost head unit to be installed on existing tripods. The CPMhead bridges the gap between high-end cinema style geared heads and the low performing fluid and friction heads. It comes standard with two 6" (152.4mm) cranks and one 4" (355.6mm) crank. The rear crank controls tilt and both front cranks control pan.
- Super-tough carbon fiber filled polycarbonate housing and saddle support
- Steel gears and bearings; stainless shafts
- Single speed
- Dual pan cranks
- Cranks feature holds away handles
- Lightweight design means you can use it on most 2.95" (75mm) bowl style tripod sticks
- Full-bearing design on both axes; saddle and main support shaft