The Atlona Component Video to S-Video / Composite Video Down Converter is used to convert high-definition video signals up to 1080p to simultaneously provide composite and S-video output signals. Using a switch, you can choose between PAL and NTSC output formats. In addition, the converter also offers a component video pass-through connection.
- Converts high-definition video signals up to 1080p
- Simultaneous composite and S-video outputs
- Selectable PAL / NTSC output format
- Offers a component video pass-through connection
- Image overscan / underscan selection
- Always Power-On function for commercial applications