The Atlona DVI to VGA / Component Scaler with DVI Loop-out converts DVI (digital video) signals into HDTV signals and outputs these HDTV signals via component or VGA ports. In addition, the device can scale up/down VGA to 1920x1200 DVI signals to output HDTV signals with resolutions up to 1920x1080 or 1080p.
You can choose the output resolution via an IR remote or on-screen display. Additionally, the on-screen display enables you to adjust brightness, contrast, color, RGB level, and H-V position, thereby offering enhanced flexibility for video quality. Featured Underscan mode displays the full video frame on the monitor, revealing the content on the edges. In addition, the Overscan mode displays the essential portions of a scene. The noise reduction technique enables in removing noise from the signal.
- Converts DVI (digital video) signals into HDTV or computer resolutions through component or VGA outputs
- Supports DVI resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Scales input DVI signals up/down to resolutions up to 1920x1080 or 1080p HDTV
- Built-in IR control function allows you to choose the output resolution along with an IR remote or on-screen display
- On-screen display - helps to adjust brightness, contrast, color, RGB level, and H-V position to enhance video quality
- Underscan mode - displays the full video frame, revealing the content on the edges
- Overscan mode - displays the essential portions of a scene
- Noise reduction technique - removes noise from the signal
- HDCP compliant DVI loop-out/pass through for multiple display support