The Atlona PC / Component to HDMI Scaler with Local PC / Component Output is designed to upscale PC or component video signals to HDMI formats. It supports a wide range of HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and automatically detects the native resolution of the connected display to offer the appropriate output signals.
In addition, the PC / Component to HDMI Scaler supports analog stereo / digital audio with simultaneous output on HDMI, TosLink, and mini stereo jack and embeds audio with video signal. It features a local VGA output for local monitoring of output resolutions. A comprehensive OSD menu allows you to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust parameters such as contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level, and aspect ratio size to ensure the best high-quality pictures.
Note! The Converter comes with a VGA to Component breakout cable for use it with component video sources. If a PC is the source, the local VGA output would only send PC resolutions (UXGA). If component video is the source, then the local VGA output would send only component video signals, and a VGA to Component video breakout cable would be required.
- Upscales PC or component video signals to HDMI
- Supports HDTV up to 1080p / PC up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Supports analog stereo / digital audio signals
- Simultaneous audio output on HDMI, TosLink, and mini stereo jack
- Embeds audio with the video signal
- Local VGA output for local monitoring of output resolutions
- OSD menu allows adjustment of video parameters including contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level, and aspect ratio