The Atlona SDI to PC/HD Scaler with Audio adapts SD, HD, and 3G SDI signals to component (1080p) or VGA resolutions (1920 x 1200). Thanks to re-clocking technology that rebuilds the signals for error-free transmissions, screens can be placed up to 1000’ (300 m) apart and still display high-quality SD images. Additionally, 3G signals can be extended up to 330’ (100 m) and HD signals up to 660’ (200 m).
The dual feature allows you to simultaneously run an SDI display (via the loop-out port) and a PC or HD display (via the VGA/component port).
- Outputs component (1080p) or VGA resolutions (1920x1200)
- Re-clocking technology for error-free, long distance transmissions
- SD video transmitted up to 1000' (300 m), 3G up to 330' (100 m), and HD signals up to 660' (200 m)
- Simultaneous outputs for component and VGA displays make comparison easy
- Built-in audio de-embedding allows digital or analog audio to be passed through to an amp for a full audio visual experience