The KB1 Personal Portable Sound System from K-Array is the perfect fit for a piano bar, a light orchestra or for a DJ. The unit is made of wood, steel and aluminum to ensure durability. It is protected by a padded cover to insulate from unwanted bumps and bruises. This allows the KB1 to be transported whenever needed with all the cables required for setup and performance.
It includes a 12" (304.8mm) subwoofer for bass and eight 3" (76.2mm) loudspeakers, which lie in the column, for medium-high frequencies, preserving the quality of instruments and voices. It emits sound pressure which remains constant even at distances and covers the listening area with great precision and uniformity.
Lastly, a special support comes with the kit and enables the system to be used as a monitor or as a front fill, by laying the medium high unit horizontally and varying the inclination.
- With a KB1, the musician becomes the true craftsman of his or her own sound. The PC is becoming ever more part of the personal equipment of the musician. The user can connect to his or her own amplification system while interacting directly with digital sound processors mounted on board. This becomes a simple way of creating the sound which appeals best to the musician's tastes
- The digital mixer with four inputs allows those with more than one instrument to produce a unified sound according to the musician's personal artistic preferences. Input levels, EQ parameters on each input channel, multi-effects with 16 presets, compressors, regulation of an auxiliary output, a headphone output, a main output channel, parameter filters for equalizing the speaker on output, are all features that the musician will be able to find on board the main integrated mixer
- Compactness, light weight design and transportability mark the KB1, and encourage its easy integration into a musician's kit. In fact one of the KB1's strengths is its easy handling. It is equipped with materials and a case, which enable loading and unloading even with small hatchbacks. It is protected by a padded cover designed to insulate the unit from bumps and scratching. This allows the KB1 to be transported comfortably together with all the cables needed for setup
- The designers of the KB1 have chosen materials which are commonly used for products of a professional quality. Plastic materials have been deliberately avoided in order to preserve the resilience required for professional use. Wood, steel and aluminum are the materials that have been chosen; perfectly matching the characteristic qualities of the K-Array brand
- Standard connections like Speakon, XLR and 1/4" jack guarantee that the cabling is easy and familiar to the user. In this way, even in an emergency, the cables provided in the packaging at the moment of purchase can easily be substituted for commonly available cables of the same type
- A 12" (304.8mm) subwoofer for bass and (8) eight 3" (76.2mm) loudspeakers for medium-high frequencies guarantee elevated performance, preserving the timber quality of instruments and voices
- The configuration using a central pole for the medium-highs makes the KB1 a true line-array from the point of view of sound emission. It emits sound pressure, which remains constant at a distance and which covers the listening area which great precision and uniformity. The presets which process the output sound enable sound optimization for numerous types of uses and varied environments
- A special support comes with the kit, enabling the system to be used as a monitor or as a front fill, by laying the medium-high unit horizontally and varying the inclination