The Multi Trigger Pro Sensor Shutter Release for Select Canon Cameras from AEO Photo makes it easier than ever to capture an incredible photo of lightning, or a picture of elusive wildlife using the motion-activated function. This shutter trigger mounts in your camera's hot shoe, with a dedicated cable to activate the shutter. It will detect a fast lightning event day or night, and trip the shutter in 0.1 ms (millisecond). A camera's added shutter lag time will vary.
A manual sensitivity control override allows full control under varying conditions. Proprietary electronics allows an image review after every shot. This Lightning Strike includes a C-N3 cable for use with Canon cameras that have an N3 remote input (check your camera's owner's manual for compatibility). It has a low profile slide switch that won't activate in your camera bag--this prevents the battery being drained accidentally. A low profile LED minimizes reflections when shooting through a car windshield. A locking hot shoe and tripod mount, 9V battery, and custom fit micro Pelican case are all included.
- Lightning or motion-activated trigger modes
- Responds to lightning in 0.1 ms (millisecond)
- Activates shutter via dedicated cable
- 10M PIR Passive motion triggering capability in Motion Trigger mode
- Manual sensitivity control override provides full control over trigger
- For Canon cameras with N3 remote input
- Responds to lightning day or night
- Manual sensitivity control
- Includes custom fit micro Pelican case
- Locking hot shoe & tripod mount included
- 9V battery included