The Vaddio Canon VC-C50iR PTZ Camera is a standard definition inverted pan/tilt/zoom camera. Utilizing a 1/4" CCD sensor, this camera is able to produce high quality results within a large range of distances, including up to 9.8'/3m in complete darkness. The camera is very lightweight and compact, permitting a wide range of installation possibilities and allowing for greater concealment.
- Low Light Performance
- With the ability to depict scenes with as little as 1 Lux illumination, at 1/30 second shutter speed, this PTZ camera is ideal for almost any lighting situation. It is also able to render images in complete darkness using infrared illumination up to 9.8'/3m away.
- Wide Angle of View, Zoom, and Pan/Tilt Ranges
- Featuring 26x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom, this camera is able to close in on even the minutest of subject matter. Also helping you to hone in on particulars, the wide panning and tilting range (up to -90° and +10°) allows you to keep your subjects well within view.
- Simple Connection and Installation
- Able to utilize numerous connections, this camera supports a wide range of systems and connector types to fit your existing infrastructure. The secure and sturdy multiple connector interface and connector block provide S-video out, RS-232C in and out, as well as connection for alarm out, sensor in, and an external light trigger. The included interface adapter, VC-EX3, also supports direct connections with S-video and RS-232 in and out. There is also general support for BNC/RCA video output for flexible accessibility.