The SP Studio Systems Excalibur 3200 2 Light Kit with XL Bag (120V) is part of the Excalibur series of flash heads that offer entry level pricing and dependable performance with the opportunity to expand in both power and system accessories as your abilities and needs dictate.
This basic lightweight kit includes two 320W/s monolights with reflectors, modeling lights and user replaceable flash tubes. The head's simple slide bar allows stepless output selection across a 4 stop range. Recycling is 3.0 seconds at full power and a fraction of a second at minimum power. The Excalibur 3200 has the power you need for full length portraiture or a small group and to that end SP has included two 40" white translucent umbrellas. You can use the umbrellas in traditional bounce mode or turn them around and pump the light through them. This adds some crispness to the quality of light and allows you to get much closer to your subject. The included 8.0' light stands are air-cushioned to prevent shock to your flash heads when adjusting the height.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- Allows powering up or down without moving the light or using ND filters.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Modeling Light
- Uses a bright 100W to for composition and focusing.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Air Cushioned Light Stand
- Secure support and protection when raising or lowering the light, even with the included umbrellas.
- Easy to transport for location photography.