The SP Studio Systems Excalibur 1600 1 Light Kit (120V) with Case is part of the Excalibur series of flash heads that offer entry level pricing and dependable performance with the opportunity to expand in both power and system accessories as your abilities and needs dictate.
This basic lightweight kit includes a 160W/s monolights with reflector, modeling light and user replaceable flash tube. The head has a 3 stop power range selected via a simple rocker switch. Recycling at full power is 3.0 seconds. SP has included a 39" octagonal EZSoftbox. The unique shape has a wrap-around light quality and renders natural catchlights in your subject's eyes. It also conveniently sets up and breaks down like an umbrella. The 8.0' light stand is air-cushioned to prevent shock to your flash heads when adjusting the height.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Easy to transport for location photography
- Color Temperature
- Accurate repeatable color rendition
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube
- Modeling Light
- Uses standard household lightbulbs - inexpensive and easy to find.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes