The SP Studio Systems Excalibur 6400 1 Light Kit (120V) is part of the Excalibur series of flash heads that offer entry level pricing and dependable performance with the opportunity to expand in both power and system accessories as your abilities and needs dictate.
This basic lightweight kit includes one 640W/s monolight with reflector modeling light and user replaceable flash tube. The head's simple slide bar allows stepless output selection across a 4 stop range. Recycling is 5.0 seconds at full power and a fraction of a second at minimum power. The Excalibur 6400 has the power you need for full length portraiture or a small group and to that end SP has included a 39" octagonal EZSoftbox. The unique shape has a wrap-around light quality and renders natural catchlights in your subjects' eyes. It also conveniently sets up and breaks down like an umbrella. The included 8.0' light stand is air-cushioned to prevent shock to your flash head when adjusting the height.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- Allows powering up or down without moving the light or using ND filters
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Modeling Light
- Uses a bright, long lasting 150W quartz halogen for help in positioning and focusing.
- Built-In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Air Cushioned Light Stand
- Offers sure support of the light, with the included umbrella
- Easy to transport for location photography