The Vaddio Panasonic AW-HE100 HD PTZ Camera is a high definition, remotely controllable PTZ camera. This camera is an effective solution for use in institutional and business settings, for studio production, indoor sports facilities, and for high resolution monitoring of a variety of spaces. The 1/3" 3CCD sensors and 14-bit A/D converter with 19-bit digital signal processing allow this camera to capture sharp, high definition imagery in a range of formats from 1080i to 480psF. The quick and accurate pan/tilt range offers a wide variety of camera placement settings and is controllable by wireless remote or through the wired RS-422 protocol. 13x zoom allows you to hone in on precise locations while the HD lens with a maximum f/1.6 aperture and minimum 32.5mm (35mm equivalent) focal length provides room for wide views and low lighting conditions.
- High Resolution HD Imagery
- Featuring 3x 1/3" CCD sensors, this camera is capable of producing high definition video in 1080/60i and 720/60p formats, as well as standard definition 480/60i and 480/30psF formats. You can easily switch between formats from the menu screen, providing a smooth transition from SD to HD environments. The 14-bit A/D converter and 19-bit digital signal processing provide rich video quality that is further complemented by the HD 13x zoom lens with an f/1.6 maximum aperture.
- Broad Pan and Tilt Range with Quick, Precise Movements
- Offering a panning range of +/- 175° and a tilt range from -40° to +210°, this camera has a wide versatility of viewing angles suitable for a variety of indoor situations. It also features a noise level of NC30 when panning or tilting up to 30°/second (or NC35 at 60°/second), which is quiet enough to not disturb the environment during weddings, theater performances, or other locations where sound is of high importance. The high speed 60°/second and pan/tilt stop accuracy of +/- 0.05° make this camera ideal for use during sporting events or other situations where fast-paced, frenetic activity occurs. The Smart Flip feature automatically flips the picture, with no glitches, when the camera tilts past a certain point. You can also program up to 100 different camera and lens positions for situations that require a variety of fixed angle shots or for operation by non-technical personnel.
- Simple Functionality and Installation
- The smart, sleek design of the camera provides several ways of mounting and promotes simple cabling and attachment to walls or ceilings. Once installed, operation is possible with the fully-featured wireless remote, for control of up to 4 different cameras. You can also operate the camera with the standard wired RS-422 protocol.