The Vaddio Sony BRC-Z700 PTZ Camera is a high definition PTZ camera featuring 3x 1/4" type HD ClearVid CMOS image sensors for a total resolution of 1.12MP. It has dual HD and SD outputs for recording in a variety of formats and providing a smooth transition from a standard definition workflow to a high definition one. The camera also features a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 20x optical zoom, allowing for sharp imagery even when shooting at longer focal lengths. The camera features a very wide pan and tilt range and, additionally, an extremely quiet and accurate motor for smooth slow-paced movements as well as high-speed tracking. The camera is easily controlled by the included multi-function IR remote, or for more robust control, the RS-232C and RS-422 protocols are supported for wired remote control from a PC.
- High Resolution HD Imagery
- Featuring 3x 1/4"-type CMOS sensors, this camera is capable of producing high definition 1080/60i (NTSC) and 1080/50i (PAL) video, as well as standard definition video. Both formats are supported through a dual HD/SD video output which helps with the transition from SD to HD for your workflow. Along with a total resolution of 1.12MP, the ClearVid CMOS sensors provide greater sensitivity and allow you to adjust specific colors in the image more precisely.
- 20x Optical Zoom and Fast f/1.6-2.8 Lens
- The 20x optical zoom, and 4x digital zoom for a total of 80x zoom possible, allow you to focus in on specific events with great clarity. The f/1.6-2.8 lens provides support for low light and existing light photography, perfect for indoor situations with natural lighting. Images are also rendered with clarity and sharpness due to the Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* design.
- Wide Pan and Tilt Range
- Offering up to +/- 170° panning range and -30 - +90° tilt, this stationary camera has an efficient range of view. It is highly controllable and is able to move at speeds of 0.22 - 60°/second. The built-in motor also performs extremely quietly and precise for smooth panning and tracking at slow or high speeds. It is also able to be programmed to 16 different preset positions to address numerous applications.
- All-in-One Design for Convenience and Efficiency
- This camera contains all of the essentials for a PTZ camera, without the need for separately configured cameras, lenses, and extraneous mounts. The integrated mount is highly precise and controllable from a wide variety of platforms, including 2 remote control interfaces for additional flexibility depending on your needs. An internal card slot also permits this device to accept optional interface cards, enabling it to be integrated into any system for a wide amount of flexibility with digital and analog configurations. Multiple video outputs are also supported, including HD-SDI and SD-SDI HD video cards and HD component (Y/Pb/Pr), RGB, Composite, and Y/C outputs if used in conjunction with an optional video card. When controlled remotely with a PC, you can have up to 49.2' / 15m of cable length with the RS-232C protocol and an even longer 3937' / 1200m of cable when using the RS-422 protocol.