The Vaddio Sony EVI-HD1 PTZ Camera is a high definition PTZ camera featuring a 1/3" type HD CMOS image sensor for a total resolution of 2.0MP. It has dual HD and SD outputs for recording in a variety of formats and providing a smooth transition from a standard definition workflow to a high definition one. There is a 10x optical zoom lens with integrated 4x digital zoom for focusing in on specific events within the scene. Additionally, there is a built-in wide angle conversion lens providing a viewing angle of up to 70°, ideal for use in smaller spaces and conference rooms. The camera features a wide pan and tilt range and, additionally, an extremely quiet and accurate motor for smooth slow-paced movements as well as high-speed tracking. The camera is easily controlled by the included multi-function IR remote, or for more robust control, the RS-232C protocol is supported for wired remote control from a PC.
- High Resolution HD Imagery
- Featuring a 1/3"-type CMOS sensor, this camera is capable of producing high definition 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/30p, 1080/25p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 720/30p, and 720/25p video, as well as standard definition video. Both formats are supported through a dual HD/SD video output which helps with the transition from SD to HD for your workflow.
- 10x Optical Zoom and Fast f/1.8-2.1 Lens
- The 10x optical zoom, and 4x digital zoom for a total of 40x zoom possible, allow you to focus in on specific events with great clarity. The f/1.8-2.1 lens provides support for low light and existing light photography, perfect for indoor situations with natural lighting. There is also a built-in wide angle conversion lens, allowing you an even wider field of view (up to 70°) for use in a smaller spaces such as conference rooms and classrooms.
- Wide Pan and Tilt Range
- Offering up to +/- 100° panning range and +/-25° tilt, this stationary camera has an efficient range of view. It is highly controllable and is able to pan at speeds of 300°/second and tilt at 125°/second. The built-in direct drive motor performs extremely quietly and precise for smooth panning and tracking at slow or high speeds. It is also able to be programmed to 6 different preset positions to address numerous applications.
- All-in-One Design for Convenience and Efficiency
- This camera contains all of the essentials for a PTZ camera, without the need for separately configured cameras, lenses, and extraneous mounts. The integrated mount is highly precise and controllable from a wide variety of platforms, including 2 remote control interfaces for additional flexibility depending on your needs. When controlled remotely with a PC, you can have up to 49.2' / 15m of cable length with the RS-232C protocol.