The Tether Tools Studio Vu Monitor Bracket can mount a monitor weighing up to 80 lb (36.5 kg) onto a standard 5/8” (16 mm) pin commonly found on studio support equipment. In addition to its native VESA compliance for monitors with 75 x 75 or 100 x 100mm format mount, the Studio Vu accepts optional bracket adapters to attach displays with 200 x 200 or 200 x 400 mm mount pattern. The flexible mounting solution proves to be useful if tethering a camera to any large monitor for detailed image review or taking difficult shots.
Dual 5/8” (16 mm) receptors of the Studio Vu bracket are useful to change the monitor orientation from landscape to portrait according to the situational demands. A mounted monitor can be tilted up to +45° and -90° and the TruVu technology enables a true lock to prevent the display from sagging or moving. High-grade aerospace aluminum construction makes the Studio Vu extremely strong and durable.
Note! The Studio Vu is rated to hold equipment up to 80 lb (36.5 kg), however, always refer to maximum load limits on stands, arms and clamps. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedent. This listing is for the Studio Vu monitor bracket attachment only. All other items pictured are sold separately.
- Mounts a monitor weighing up to 80 lb (36.5 kg) onto a standard 5/8" (16 mm) pin
- Native VESA compliance for 75x75 or 100x100 mm mount
- Accepts optional bracket adapters to attach large displays with 200x200 or 200x400 mm mount
- Can mount iMac or Cinema Display using a special adapter plate (not included)
- Useful when tethering a camera to any large monitor, either for detailed image review or to preview while taking difficult shots
- Dual 5/8" (16 mm) receptors to quickly change monitor orientation from landscape to portrait depending on current needs
- High-grade aerospace aluminum construction makes it strong and durable
- Mounted monitor can be tilted up to ±45°
- TruVu technology enables a true lock which prevents the display from sagging or moving, thus providing safety of the equipment
- Can be easily be integrated with your existing equipment like rollers, lights and C-stands or arms and clamps with 5/8" (16 mm) pin