The ATAC Hard Shell Rolling Projector Case from Mitsubishi is constructed of rugged rotationally-molded plastic and stainless steel hardware to protect your projector at all times. The case is designed to resist acid, solvents, UV, corrosion, and fungus to guarantee that the case - and what's inside - lasts for a long time. The gasket inside the lid provides a watertight seal and keeps out dust and dirt. In addition, the areas of the case most prone to external stress are 15 to 20% thicker. Transport options include spring-loaded handles, a pull handle, and in-line wheels so you can carry the case or wheel it along. For users with multiple cases, the units are stackable so they take up as little room as possible during shipping.
- Black powder coated stainless steel latches and hinges
- Comfortable, spring loaded, rubber over molded handles
- Water and dust-tight submersible design
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Cases stack securely and are pad lockable
- Made in the USA