The Shure RPM89S Short Shotgun Microphone Capsule fits VP89 and SM89 microphones. It's designed with a highly directional, hypercardioid polar pattern for superior off-axis rejection. Its light weight and small footprint allows it to be used in a variety of broadcast and media applications.
The RPM89S has a wide pickup angle which is ideal for camera mounting, discrete mounting, and sources that require a great deal of nearfield ambience.
- RPM89S Short Shotgun Microphone Capsule Features
- Hypercardioid, uniform polar pattern for superior off-axis rejection
- Wide pickup angle
- Excellent RF immunity and low self-noise
- Lightweight, compact aluminum alloy construction
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and humidity