The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 2.1 Channel DJ System delivers a robust, straightforward yet powerful control surface for the home DJ, mobile and professional club DJ alike. Traktor Kontrol S2 2.1 is a streamlined version of the flagship Kontrol S4 with a 2-channel layout and control of up to 2 decks and a third channel reserved for sample triggering. Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 DJ software is built in, making it a complete and powerful package right out of the box.
The software delivers a wealth of looping, sampling and effects features that are sure to keep creative DJs inspired. The control surface itself features a layout that mirrors Traktor software, so there is no guesswork or assignments. Two large jog-shuttle wheels manipulate scratching, cuing, filters, effects, track searches and more. The mixer section features a 3-band EQ section and long life master and level faders.
Of course the Kontrol S2 2.1 delivers the sound quality necessary to perform during demanding gigs. The rear panel features balanced and unbalanced outputs and a headphone output is featured on the front. Professional level Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters provide an audio response of up to 24-bit/ 96kHz for serious sound. Traktor Kontrol S2 2.1 is built tough and compact for easy transport.
- The S2's sturdy construction is complemented by a lightweight and compact design - the perfect companion for the traveling DJ. Designed for ultra-portability, the unit fits easily into luggage such as the Traktor Trolley by UDG (sold separately), with plenty of room left over for the rest of your kit. Once you arrive at the gig, it takes seconds to set up.
- A 'mirrored' design means the S2's controller reflects the layout of the software - ensuring effortless ease of use. Sturdy knobs and backlit buttons let DJs focus on the crowd rather than the software. FX assign buttons send audio to the two FX sections per deck, while the pitch faders work relatively - smoothing out any sudden tempo jumps.
- Instantly familiar layout thanks to its ergonomic mixer section, including headphone pre-listen cue buttons and 3-band EQ for full sonic control. The rugged, long-life faders are designed for a lifetime of tough use, and excel in providing sharp, cutting performance in the most demanding environments.
- Punchy Professional Sound Quality
- Incorporating high-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, hi-gain balanced 1/4" TRS outputs and an audio response of up to 24-bit/ 96Khz, this unit packs seriously professional punch.
- Software Interface
- The Essential view is a great way to get started with TRAKTOR, keeping you focused on your mix at all times. The TruWave hi-res colored waveforms separate out the kicks and snares, and let you see the whole track at a glance.
- Creative Features
- At the push of the loop encoder, grab and set loop lengths that you can even change while its running. Layer up those loops in each of the eight Sample Deck slots. Bring the Sample Deck sounds into the mix via the ingeniously simple Samples knob. Four 'Hot Cue' buttons per deck let you jump to any part of the song without dropping a beat - if the button is lit, a cue point is set - just hit the button and launch the track from that position. Rearrange, re-edit and remix tracks on the fly.
- Tight Mixes
- Traktor's advanced beat detection engine makes tight mixing a given. Tempos are auto-detected when the track is imported into your library and a beat grid can be created automatically. With one grid marker in place, beat matching two tracks is simple -all track decks, Sample Decks and even the effects are locked down to the tempo of your currently running track.
- Sound Effects
- A selection of amazing loops and sounds are included to get you underway. Created by Loopmasters, the 40 original loops and 10 full tracks cover drums, bass, percussion and synth loops in dubstep, minimal, house, techno and trance styles - start live remixing in no time.