The Rokinon 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens for Pentax gives you a wide 84° view when used with a full-frame 35mm camera, or 61.8° when used with an APS-C camera--excellent for landscapes, cramped interiors, street photography and general photography of all kinds. Four low-dispersion (ED) glass elements and two aspheric elements produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The lens focuses as close as 9.84" from the lens, giving you outstanding wide-angle close-up views. A multi-layered and anti-reflection UMC coating provides superb light transmission. All focus and exposure functions are manual--there is no autofocus or auto exposure.
- Ideal for landscapes, interiors, street photography, low-light photography and general photography
- Aspherical type lens provides clear and sharp images
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.84" for enhanced close-up shots