This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Olympus PT-EP05L Underwater Housing for E-PL3 Digital Camera is a lightweight polycarbonate waterproof case enabling you to shoot underwater with your E-PL3 digital camera. The housing has a depth rating of 147.6' (45 m). A nice feature is the "Target Light," built into the lens port, which produces spotlighting targeted directly at close-up subjects. This is a great tool for macro photographers, who like to get as close to the action as possible. The bundled diffuser FL-LM1 softens the light from the camera's flash.
Like all Olympus underwater camera housings, this one features a large, responsive shutter button, a precision zoom lever, and a tight main O-ring seal with a safety lock, ensuring that your valuable investment is protected from direct contact with the ocean. Whether you're a beginning photographer or a dive master, you can capture beautiful, vibrant images of unique underwater scenes and sea life with the PT-EP05L housing.
- Durable polycarbonate
- Depth Rating
- 147.6' (45 m)
- Target Light for Macro Photography
- Target Light, built into lens port, produces spotlighting targeted directly at close-up subjects. This is a great tool for macro photographers, who like to get as close to the action as possible
- Included Flash Diffuser
- When you want more subdued, less harsh lighting, the bundled diffuser FL-LM1 softens the light from the camera's flash, giving you the desired effect
- Mechanical Controls
- Large, responsive shutter button, precision zoom lever, and a tight main O-ring seal with a safety lock, ensuring that your valuable investment is protected from direct contact with the ocean
- Accepts 67 mm external color correction filters (not included)
- Compatible with all the Olympus mFT 14-42 mm lenses (not included). Optional external lenses that screw into the threaded port are the PTMC-01 Macro Conversion Lens #200975 for extreme close-up photography, and the PTWC-01 Wide Angle Conversion Lens #200973, for getting close to your subject while still fitting everything in frame, thus cutting down on distortion for clearer, more accurate images (not included)
- For E-PL3 Digital Camera