For systems that demand increased performance and quality, the Peerless Industries 65' High-Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet is designed for enhanced data delivery and maximum durability. It offers an ideal way to connect an HDMI-equipped component like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, A/V home theater receiver, or cable/satellite box to a flat panel TV or other display with an HDMI port.
This well-built cable features oxygen-free PCOFC conductors and gunmetal-plated zinc connectors that provide optimal protection against RFI/EMI interference. Combined with 24K gold-plated contacts, this allows for high-speed data transfers with minimal signal loss or distortion. Precision engineered for a crisp picture and crystal-clear sound, this cable raises the bar for A/V performance.
- High-speed HDMI cable with Ethernet; HDMI certified
- 3D TV compatible (stereoscopic 1080p image resolution)
- Ethernet channel for connecting internet-enabled A/V devices minimizing cabling
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) eliminates need for additional audio cable between the TV with integrated receiver and amplifier
- Supports 4K x 2K image resolutions (2160p) and full HD (1080p) compatible
- Increased color profile support for digital cameras
- Exacting cable geometry delivers high-speed data transfer rates
High Quality Construction
- 24K gold-plated contacts provide superior signal transfer
- PCOFC oxygen-free conductors minimize signal loss and distortion
- Braided PCOFC outer shielding and aluminum foil inner shielding protect against external electrical (EMI) and radio (RFI) interference
- Gunmetal-plated zinc and plastic connector provides additional protection from RFI/EMI noise
- PVC outer jacket for enhanced durability
- Foamed PE dielectric for enhanced performance