The Aventura DHA H.264 / SVC Next Generation PC Based Advanced Hybrid DVR / NVR is designed to record and display real-time videos in H.264 and SVC compression formats. It records video from up to 16 analog video, 16 audio, and 8 IP channels with 4CIF, DCIF, and CIF resolutions at 30 fps. You can independently compress audio input channels while recording using OggVorbis audio standard.
Smoothly execute all the necessary functionalities of a surveillance system with a Windows 7 real-time, multi-tasking OS. A hyperthreading CPU allows for multi-tasking and efficient real-time recording without affecting the performance of the system. In addition, the DVR prevents lag between video and audio while streaming, ensuring a synchronized video output.
Supporting TCP / IP protocols, the DVR allows you to remotely view and save video files, control PTZ functions, set parameters, upgrade the DVR over a network, etc via an embedded web server. It also supports transmission via broadband and narrow-band channels. For enhanced security, you can set multiple user level priorities that are useful in a multi-user environment. With PDA live viewing, partial masking of a specific zone is possible while monitoring video feeds on your smartphone.
For data storage, you can attach up to 3 hard drives or external HDD boxes and RAID arrays to the DVR. You can back up your data on to a portable USB storage device or a USB DVDRW / CDRW. Record trigger modes such as schedule mode, multi-zone motion detection, etc allow you to record only when required, saving storage space.
You can locally monitor the video feeds with time and date display by attaching a VGA / DVI monitor while having full control over the playback speed. Easily make changes to the DVR's settings via the position configurable OSD menu. For official purposes, the recorder also provides videos files with a logo or watermark.
- Records and displays real-time videos in H.264 / SVC compression formats
- Input ports: 16 analog video, 16 audio, and 8 IP channels
- 4CIF, DCIF, and CIF Recording resolutions
- Supports variable bit and frame rate
- NTSC signals @ 30 fps and PAL signals @ 25 fps
- OggVorbis audio standard for independent compression of audio input channels
- Saves recording space using 6 kinds of record trigger modes such as schedule mode, multi-zone motion detection, etc.
- Cyclic and non-cyclic record modes
- Continuous recording during playback
- Windows 7 real-time, multi-tasking OS
- Allows you to implement all functionalities of a surveillance system with ease
- Hyperthreading CPU for efficient real-time recording
- Avoids lag between video and audio streams ensuring a synchronized video output
- Remote Operation
- Supports TCP / IP protocols for remote operation over a network
- Embedded web server
- Transmission on both broadband and narrow-band channels
- Supports voice talk between host in surveillance center and DVR
- Control via RS-232 or RS-485 signals
- Remote monitoring over smart phones via PDA live viewing
- Partial masking of a specific zone
- Data storage
- Supports up to 3 hard drives
- Can be configured with external HDD boxes and RAID arrays
- USB support for backup using a portable USB storage devices or a USB DVDRW/CDRW
- Includes a 1.5 TB HDD and a DVD burner
- Position configurable OSD
- Supports logo and watermarking on video files
- VGA / DVI port for attaching a monitor for local monitoring
- RS-485 interface for attaching a keyboard
- Playback with time and date display
- Video display with playback control over fast forward, rewind, slow motion, pause, play frame by frame, etc.