The CS540 Wireless Headset System by Plantronics is destined to be the new standard in DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunication) wireless headsets. DECT technology provides superb audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks.The CS540 has all the features you could ask for in a wireless headset starting with its elegant, contemporary design and lightweight 0.74 oz (21 g) headset with one-touch call/answer, volume, mute and flash controls all at your fingertips. The headset provides up to 350 feet of hands-free operation with a replaceable battery which charges in three hours and lasts up to seven.If that wasn't enough, it also offers a noise-canceling microphone which reduces background ambiance ensuring exceptional audio quality and easing listener fatigue. While you're the one listening, SoundGuard technology protects against sound levels above 118 dBA and Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level. Setup is simple. The CS540 base connects to any desk phone with the included telephone interface cable. To answer, simply press the call/answer button on the headset or for touchless operation, enable the auto answer feature allowing you to accept incoming calls by a simple lift of the handset. Once connected, you'll experience high definition voice quality with advanced wideband audio technology and enhanced DSP (digital signal processing) making speech sound clearer and more natural.New headsets can be connected to the base by simply docking them. Once a headset has been docked, you can then begin using it right away with the system. Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration and use the optional Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter for remotely answering or ending calls (each sold separately).
Please note! This headset is designed to work with most desktop phones on the market. For specific compatibility, please check the Plantronics website, where you can enter the make and model number of your phone.
- Contemporary design with ultra-light 0.74 oz (21 g) headset
- Provides up to 350 feet (100 m) of hands-free operation
- One-touch call answer/end, volume, mute and flash controls
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Replaceable battery charges in three hours and lasts up to 7 Hours
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background ambience ensuring exceptional audio quality
- SoundGuard technology protects against sound levels above 118 dBA
- Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level
- Auto answer feature allows you to accept incoming calls by simply lifting the handset
- High definition voice quality with advanced wideband audio technology and enhanced DSP
- Connect new headsets with the base by simply docking them
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for collaboration