The Everfocus 520 TVL Mobile Wedge IR Camera with Varifocal Lens lets you adjust the aperture to change the camera view, so that you can get what you desire - either more detailed images or a wider coverage. With 1/3" image Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor, the camera captures clear images at a resolution up to 520 TVL.
Requiring a minimum illumination of 0 lux (IR LED on) and equipped with IR LEDs effective up to 50' (15 m), the camera is suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. In addition, a removable IR cut filter camera comes with a light sensor that can detect brightness in the same way as the human eye.
The camera can be mounted onto wall, ceiling, side, or rear and streamline wedge type chassis, and hence is suitable for transit/school bus mounting.
- F/2.9-10 mm varifocal lens
- 1/3" image Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor
- 520 TVL resolution
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight Compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Day/Night Functionality
- Minimum illumination of 0.4 lux at f/1.2 (IR off) and 0 Lux (IR On) for low light surveillance
- IR filter operation switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting
- IR LEDs help the camera capture clear images even in complete darkness, at a distance up to 50' (15 m)
- Up to 20,000 hours LED lifespan
- Light sensor detects brightness in the same way as the human eye
- Side / rear / wall/ ceiling mounting options, no bracket required
- IP67-rated weatherproof housing
- Built-in heater to regulate the internal temperature of the camera