The Vaddio Instrukt Teaching Station with Legs (Gray/Black) combines a contemporary design with functionality and is suitable for classroom or corporate trainings. A work surface of 48 x 25” (1220 x 641mm) provides enough space to use laptops, document cameras, and other presentation peripherals such as LCD projectors that assist you in your presentation.
Keep all your presentation documents on the reading shelf atop the work surface, which also has a paper stop to prevent the papers from sliding away. The teaching station comes with 2 adjustable internal shelves that can be customized to fit the size of the equipment. For installation of A/V equipment or presentation tools, 3 storage bays are available. An open shelf below the work surface allows you to store all your presentation materials.
An integrated wire management system conceals all the wires, making for a clutter-free look even when the peripherals are in use. The European-style concealed hinges and recessed door pulls give a clean and modern look to the teaching station.
An optional Altinex TNP121C Tilt ‘n Plug Jr. Tabletop Interconnect Box allows for easy access to computer video, audio, network, telephone, and AC power connections.
- Contemporary design and functionality
- Ideal for classroom or corporate trainings
- Large work surface area of 48 x 25" (1220 x 641 mm) provides sufficient work space for laptop, computers, and other peripherals
- Reading shelf atop the work surface holds your presentation papers
- 3 storage bays for installation of A/V equipment or presentation tools
- 2 easily adjustable internal shelves - can be customized to fit the size of the equipment
- Presentation materials can be stored in the open shelf below the work surface
- European-style recessed door pulls - give a clean and modern look
- Steel reinforced brackets for mounting the casters
- Can be used with an optional Altinex TNP121C Tilt 'n Plug Jr. Tabletop Interconnect Box, which allows for easy access to computer video, audio, network, telephone, and AC power connections
- Precise machining of wood and metal materials for a professional look
- Standard Vaddio Standard Vaddio gray/black color