The Everfocus EHA-FRX Fiber Optics Multi-mode Receiver is an ideal solution for receiving HD-CCTV digital video and HD-SDI signals at 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats. Designed for closed-circuit applications, the Receiver uses multi-mode fiber optic cables that make the signals passing through it difficult to locate, detect or tap. This ensures reliability and maximum security of the system.
The unit can receive HD-CCTV digital video over a 75 Ω coaxial cable at a distance of over 100 m depending on the cable used. In addition, it is designed to process to HD-SDI standards at a data rate of 1485 Gbps with near zero latency.
- Video Support
- Supports multi-mode operation
- HD-SDI and HD-CCTV digital video at 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats
- HD-SDI standards SMPTE 292M, 296M at 1485 Gbps data rate
- Up to 1640' (500 m) fiber optics signal transmission
- High-quality digital video and audio transmission with near zero latency
- Reliable Signal Reception
- Signals received are difficult to locate, detect or tap
- Provides high performance and signal reliability in CCTV systems