The AS-1100 4-User Personal Wireless Stage Monitoring System includes everything you need to provide high-quality wireless monitoring to up to 4 users. It includes an AS-1100T transmitter and 4 AS-1100R receivers. The system is intended to provide stereo or mono wireless stage monitoring at up to 300' away without bulky floor speakers.
The system offers 120 selectable channels and additional receivers (sold separately) may be added for large bands, stage performances, etc. The AS-1100T transmitter features XLR/TRS combo inputs and an RF output of 10mW. Each AS-1100R receiver runs on a pair of standard AA batteries, features a 4-bar battery status indicator, and has an easy-to-use volume control. Each receiver comes with a pair of compact earbuds so you can start working immediately.
Note! Additional transmitters and receivers (sold separately) can be added to this system for additional functionality.
- Stereo or mono operation
- Uses a UHF radio signal to provide a wireless range of up to 300'
- Compact design for tabletop or rackmount use
- 120 Selectable channels
- XLR/TRS combo input connector provides wide compatibility
- Front-panel light-up LCD display with channel number and frequency
- AF L/R indicator
- 10mW RF output
- Compact bodypack design
- Backlit LCD display, plus RF and AF indicators
- 100mW headphone jack, compact earbuds included
- Easy-to-use volume control
- Operates on 2 AA batteries and has a 4-bar battery indicator