The Matrox P69/690 Plus Low Profile PCIe x 16 Dual Head 128 MB DDR2 Graphics Card offers 128 MB of graphics memory and full DualHead support for using two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality. The low-profile Matrox P690 LP PCIe x16 128MB offers DualHead support for two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality.
Designed with native PCI Express x16 support, it can accommodate both ATX and low-profile systems, making it ideal for small form factor PCs and docking stations. The P690 LP PCIe x16 builds upon the reliability, stability and features of the proven P-Series product line and is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. Ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling and unified display drivers make it easy to deploy across multiple systems in long-life environments.
- Matrox DualHead technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
- Independent resolutions and stretched desktop mode both supported
- Native PCIe x16 support
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Ultra low power consumption: 10 Watts
- Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series and Extio Series
- Display drivers for Windows XP and XP x64, Windows 2000, Windows Vista (XDDM) and Vista x64 (XDDM), Windows Server 2003 and Server 2003 x64
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
- Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
- Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support and multi-system workspace import/export
- Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
- Display pivoting (rotation) support