NewerTech Guardian MAXimus 2 TB Mini Hard Drive Array mirror storage solution provides maximum Plug-and-Play, Live Activity data backup and protection in a space-saving mini footprint. In the pre-configured RAID-1 MAXProtect mode, Guardian MAXimus mini guards against data loss and costly system downtime by writing the same information in real-time to create a mirrored copy of up to 1 TB of data
For those seeking performance over redundancy, Guardian MAXimus mini can be easily switched via the LCM screen menu to the RAID-0 MAXPerform mode for up to 2 TB of high speed performance storage. Whatever your preference, Guardian MAXimus mini offers maximum performance, flexibility, and reliability for critical data backup.
Guardian MAXimus mini is ready to go wherever your "mobile office" needs take you. Bus-powered (no AC adapter required) and weighing as little as 1.24 pounds, it offers maximum data protection with minimal gear bag bulk. While ultra compact, the Guardian MAXimus mini comes packed with high performance features like dual hard drives or SSDs, data transfer speeds up to 300 MB/s, and user conveniences like a front panel LCM screen/control interface for drive and system status monitoring.
Guardian MAXimus mini works as backup of financial records, medical files, business projects...any critical data that you simply cannot risk losing. It's always guarding against data loss by writing the same information in real-time to two separate drives for a mirrored copy. It also protects you from costly system downtime and data restoring after a single hard drive-equipped system crash. Even daily scheduled software driven data backups can't protect you between your last backup and the moment the hard drive fails. By having a second, mirrored copy, all of your data stays backed up and accessible while you replace the failed drive.
- Uses two paired (identical) 2.5" SATA type hard disk drives or solid state drives up to 9mm tall
- LCM display menu provides convenience of drive and system status
- Super quiet operation with a rugged, heat dissipating anodized aluminum enclosure
- Shock resistant design
- Bus powered via FireWire, or use FireWire for power while using an eSATA connection for data
- Quad interface: FireWire 800/400, USB 2.0, and eSATA for flexible connectivity
- Pre-set for MAXProtect RAID 1 mode...selectable MAXPerform RAID 0 mode via front panel menu
- Data transfer speeds up to 300 MB/s
- Daisy chain multiple FireWire 800 devices
- Drive speeds of up to 7200RPM or Solid State
- Perfect for A/V, Digital Photography, Professional Music, Graphics, General Data, and Time Machine ready
- Solutions includes all connecting cables needed for the device
- Brushed aluminum, impact resistant, heat dissipating, super quiet fanless enclosure