The Orion Images 55RNCSR 55” Sunlight Readable LCD Monitor excels at producing clear images under direct or indirect sunlight, thanks to its transflective enhanced anti-glare technology. This transflective technology reduces power consumption and extra heat generation, boosting the efficiency of the LCD backlight. The monitor is a natural choice for high ambient light applications since it can produce brighter images as the light becomes stronger.
Should you need to view or compare 2 pictures at the same time, simply switch to the PIP or PBP modes. Two built-in speakers (4W) take care of all your multimedia needs. You can use your PC to control the monitor’s OSD (on screen display) via an RS-232C port. This monitor also employs 3D comb filter and de-interlace technologies that improve color saturation and image clarity for various video sources. A combination of these features ensure high image quality and operating versatility as required in critical CCTV environments.
Enclosed in a metal cabinet, the monitor is also FCC Class A certified for 24/7 CCTV applications.
- Produces clear images under ambient light
- Anti-glare features reduces eye strain
- Increases the monitor's efficiency by reducing power consumption and extra heat generation
- Suitable for applications such as industrial machinery, kiosk, ATM machines, and order confirmation systems
- Produces bright images at 1920 x 1080P full HD resolution
- Offers 1150 nits brightness rating and 2300:1 contrast ratio
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace technologies improve color saturation and image clarity for various video sources
- Auto pixel shift reduces screen aging irregularities and burn-in caused by bright still images
Multi Display Function
- PIP and PBP modes enable viewing of 2 pictures at the same time
- Dual composite display
- Built-in speakers (4W x 2) for multimedia applications
- Enclosed in a wall or ceiling mountable metal cabinet
- Other features of the monitor include auto source sequencing, trigger source switching, auto power recovery, security lock out, and noise reduction
- Ships with an IR remote control
- FCC Class A certified for 24/7 CCTV applications