The Orion Images 23" Public View Monitor, featuring a built-in camera and motion detection sensor, is suitable for use as a theft deterrent tool in surveillance applications. It offers a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a brightness rating of 250 cd/m² and delivers images at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60 Hz. A wide viewing angle of 176°/170° ensures that you can view images clearly from any corner of the room when the display is mounted at a height.
Using the 3D comb filter, the Public View Monitor ensures sharp images with reduced noise. With a response time of less than 5 ms, the display reduces blurring effect. The multi-display functions such as PIP (Picture-in-Picture) and PBP (Picture-by-Picture) allow you to view 2 images simultaneously.
Featuring a 1/3" Sony vertical double interline CCD sensor and a 2.8-12 mm varifocal lens, the built-in WDR camera delivers detailed imagery at a horizontal resolution up to 560 TVL. Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux helps provide clear images in bright light as well as low light conditions.
- Resolution - 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Luminance of 250 cd/m²
- Wide viewing angle - 176°/170°
- Microwave motion sensor with an operational range of 10-30' (3-9 m)
- 3D Comb Filter - ensures sharp images with reduced noise
- Compatible with 100 x 100 mm VESA mount size
- Response time of less than 5 ms
- Reduces blurring effect
- Multi-display functions such as PIP (Picture-in- Picture) and PBP (Picture-by-Picture) allow you to view 2 images simultaneously
- Multi-language support - offers intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Acrylic LCD protective shield
Built-in WDR Camera
- 1/3" Sony vertical double interline CCD image sensor
- 2.8-12 mm varifocal lens
- Horizontal resolution - 560 TVL
- Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux helps provide clear images in bright light as well as low light conditions