The Orion Images 22” Transparent LCD Monitor features a glass-like panel and a 0.15 transmittance, thereby allowing you to clearly view through the LCD display. Designed and manufactured using CCTV PCB boards and circuitry, the LCD monitor can be used for round-the-clock security surveillance applications.
A wide viewing angle of 160 / 140° ensures that you can view images clearly from the corner of a room or when the display is mounted at a height. The full color display supports resolutions up to 1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz, and offers a contrast ratio of 500:1. In addition, the LCD monitor features DE (data enable) mode signaling data transfer.
The Transparent LCD utilizes ambient light (sunlight), which minimizes the need of depending on electricity for power generation. Additionally, the LCD consumes low power (<11 W) in absence of a backlight unit. HDMI and USB interfaces are provided for added convenience.
- Glass-like panel and 0.15 transmittance allows for clear viewing through the LCD display
- Designed and manufactured using CCTV PCB boards and circuitry
- Suitable for round-the-clock security surveillance applications
- Wide viewing angle of 160 / 140° allows images to be clearly viewed even from any corner of the room or when the display is mounted at a height
- Supports resolutions up to 1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz
- Offers 16.7 million colors and contrast ratio of 500:1
- DE (Data Enable) Mode signals data transfer
- Uses ambient light (sunlight) and minimizes the dependence on electricity for power generation
- Consumes low power (<11 W) in absence of a backlight unit
- HDMI and USB interfaces for complete connectivity
- FCC Class A certification