The Orion Images 46” Transparent LCD Monitor features a glass-like panel and a 15% transmittance, thereby allowing you to clearly view through the LCD display. Designed and manufactured using CCTV PCB boards and circuitry, the LCD monitor can be used for round-the-clock security surveillance applications.
A wide viewing angle of 160 / 140° ensures that you can view images clearly from the corner of a room or when the display is mounted at a height. The full color display supports resolutions up to 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz, and offers a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
The Transparent LCD utilizes ambient light (sunlight), which minimizes the need of depending on electricity for power generation. Additionally, the LCD consumes low power in absence of a backlight unit. HDMI and USB interfaces are provided for added convenience.
- Glass-like panel and 15% transmittance allows for clear viewing through the LCD display
- Designed and manufactured using CCTV PCB boards and circuitry
- Suitable for round-the-clock security surveillance applications
- Wide viewing angle of 160 / 140° allows images to be clearly viewed even from any corner of the room or when the display is mounted at a height
- Supports resolutions up to 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz
- Offers 16.7 million colors and contrast ratio of 1000:1
- DE (Data Enable) Mode signals data transfer
- Uses ambient light (sunlight) and minimizes the dependence on electricity for power generation
- Consumes low power in absence of a backlight unit
- HDMI and USB interfaces for complete connectivity
- FCC Class A certification