The Smart-AVI 4-Port DVI USB 1.1/1.0 QuadKVM Switch is designed to monitor and control 4 analog and digital video sources through a single display and a set of interface controls. It is suitable for applications that require you to monitor up to 4 computers at the same time. You can choose from 4 advanced screen settings that include Quad Mode, Dual Mode, Full-screen Mode and Picture-in-Picture Mode to view multiple sources simultaneously.
All the video sources can be accessed and controlled via the USB keyboard and mouse. You can also control QuadKVM switch via keyboard hot-keys that make the functions switch available at the console keyboard. The KVM switch supports DVI-D resolution up to 1900 x 1200 and VGA resolution up to 1600 x 1200, allowing you to view clean and crisp high-resolution images.
- Allows you to monitor and control 4 video sources through a single display and a set of interface controls
- Supports 1900 x 1200 DVI-D resolution and 1600 x 1200 VGA resolution at 60 Hz
- Facilitates control of any video source while monitoring the rest
- Used in corporate or educational presentations, financial institutions, call centers, industries, airport installations, recording theaters, and KVM extension applications
Advanced Viewing Settings
- Quad-mode divides the screen to show the output of four video sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show the output of two video sources on one screen
- Full-screen mode shows the output of only one video source on the screen
- PiP mode allows you to control one computer while simultaneously monitoring the other 3 sources
- Can be accessed and controlled via USB keyboard, mouse, front-panel buttons, or RS-232 commands
- On-screen display (OSD) simplifies set up and switching functions
- Keyboard hot-keys make the functions switch available at the console keyboard