The Kata Pro-Light GRIZZLY-3 PL Video Backpack is designed to fit a broad range of equipment from a full-sized broadcast camcorder set-up to a large HDSLR rig configuration. This heavy-duty pack features a durable aluminum skeleton and light but tough RipStop fabric and mesh, plus Aeriform foams and Spider Webbing straps. A versatile accessory, the GRIZZLY-3 can be transformed from its full-size to a smaller, more manageable pack by simply removing certain components.
The padded main compartment opens horizontally, enabling easy access to your main shooting camcorder or HDSLR and accessories. Aeriform dividers, Cocoon pouches and support cushions provide organization and protection for your equipment. Large external pockets give you additional room for gear. There's even a tripod sling which can be attached to the front of the backpack! The convenient double-sided Elements Cover provides protection in all weather and environmental conditions. You can attach extra hiking gear via the connection straps.
The GRIZZLY-3's harness is designed to enable adjustment of all components, including the shoulder straps, 6-point adjustable waist belt with storage pockets, and lumbar pad for comfortable back support. You'll find that the bag's construction allows for even weight distribution for easier carrying. If you like, the entire harness can be zipped away and the bag used with a shoulder strap or the Insertrolley (both sold separately).
- Located on the bottom and in other strategic locations on the bag, the Toblerones will protect your pack and equipment from bumps, tears and shock by absorbing any accidental impact. Their profile elevates the bag above any standing water or wet spots, keeping your backpack as dry as possible
- Rain Cover
- Included rain cover will protect your pack and valuable equipment in wet and dusty conditions. Simply place it over the bag like a shower cap
- Tail Trap Buckle
- Ergonomic, adjustable curved buckle is designed for comfort and ease of use. It locks closed no matter how tight you make it. To open, simply push back the trap with your thumb
- Click Handles
- Patented handles designed and field-tested for secure grip and maximum comfort. For heavier and wider bags, the left side of the handle locks to the right side for added security
- DP Buckle
- Dual Purpose buckle positions your bag straight on the body at the ideal angle for comfortable carrying and easy access to your camera. You can connect the shoulder strap using the clips or by threading the strap through the diagonal slit
- Tripod Holder
- Allows you to always take your tripod with you. Just attach to the designated clips on the bag and put 2 legs of the tripod in the sling to comfortably carry it wherever your shot may take you
- Insertrolley Compatible
- Works with the Kata Insertrolley (sold separately), a simple yet effective system that enables you to use the trolley separately or with several cases simultaneously. Patented extendable wheel system helps better stabilize larger cases. You can detach the trolley when you want to store it and easily replace it if it's damaged
- Modi-Vers Included
- Entire internal compartment is completely customizable via the included modi-vers dividers. Protect your equipment while creating custom compartments to fit it. You can cut dividers to fit whatever size you need in order to keep your equipment snug. The yellow material makes even the smallest components and accessories easy to find
- Aeriform Foam
- Perforated, extremely light laminated and reinforced EVA and EPE foams for reliable cushioning
- Aluminum Skeleton
- Formed aluminum alloy staves or frames for ultra light structural protection and effective weight distribution