The 500GB G-CONNECT Wireless Storage for iPad and iPhone from G-Technology is an exceptional way to store extra content or backup files for your computer, iPhone, or iPad. The G-CONNECT holds up to 500GB of content, can connect to a network router via its Gigabit Ethernet port, and can stream or load content wirelessly. When connected via its Ethernet port, the G-CONNECT can also act as an 802.11b/g/n access point for other devices that support Wi-Fi. It also features WPA-2 security for password-protecting your wireless connection. Along with an Ethernet port, the G-CONNECT has a USB 2.0 port in case you want to load content to it from your Windows or Mac computer.
- Expanded Capacity for iPad and iPhone Users
- G-CONNECT from G-Technology is a wireless storage device designed for on-the-go access to content through the iPad and iPhone. Use it to access content that's not already loaded on a mobile device, including movies, music, books, photos, and documents.
- Simultaneous Content Streaming & Internet Access
- G-CONNECT can wirelessly stream high definition content to up to three devices or standard definition content to up to five devices simultaneously. It even acts as a Wi-Fi Internet access point for five users!
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Load content either wirelessly or through a fast USB 2.0 port from a computer to G-CONNECT. iPad and iPhone apps are available for quick and convenient access, and password protection means secure control over valuable content. G-CONNECT is the ideal storage device for the home, dorm room, office, or hotel.