If you've ever wondered if there's a way to enter calculations into a spreadsheet wirelessly using an external keypad, there is: thanks to the SMK-Link Electronics Bluetooth Calculator Keypad. This pocket-sized gadget could enhance your productivity and save you time. The wireless numeric keypad is perfect for use as a 10-key calculator for spreadsheets and data entry or even as a stand-alone calculator.
The calculator keypad features an LCD display, and Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to use the calculator from up to 33 feet away from your computer. After you finish a calculation, you can insert the result directly onto a spreadsheet, similar to how you would type it when working within the document.
For computers with built-in Bluetooth, you won't need any dongle or cord. If your computer isn't equipped with Bluetooth, no worries; you can add a Bluetooth dongle to connect it to your new calculator keypad. The device is also battery-powered, and to start you off Interlink has included the first two with the package. It also offers cross-platform flexibility, as it is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Wireless 10-key numeric keypad is ideal for data entry into spreadsheets or for use as a stand-alone calculator
- 12-digit LCD display, 6 function keys and 2 hot keys for ease-of-use
- Computed calculations can be directly inserted into a spreadsheet
- Bluetooth wireless connection allows you to use the calculator from up to 33 feet away from your computer
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
- The calculator keypad is battery-powered; two AAA batteries are included