The Zacuto Cable Pincher securely holds the Zacuto HDMI cable used with DSLRs. With a pair of Allen screws, you can attach the mounting bar of the pincher to the Gorilla Plate or DSLR Baseplate. These screws further attach the red thumb screw slider block to the baseplates.
Useable on multiple DSLR cameras, the Z-PNCH Cable Pincher can be adjusted either horizontally or vertically. For horizontal or vertical adjustment you have to simply loosen the red thumb screws positioned at the bottom and/or side of the Pincher and slide; once positioned, tighten the red thumb screws.
- Cable restraint to securely hold the Zacuto HDMI cable used with DSLR cameras
- Mounting bar of the pincher attaches to the Gorilla Plate or DSLR Baseplate by using 2 Allen screws
- Adjustable either horizontally or vertically
- Has been tested on Canon T2i, Canon 60D, Canon 5D, Canon 7D, Canon 1D, Lumix GH2, Nikon D3100, Nikon D7000 and, Nikon D3s
- Works when using battery grips with the Canon 5D,7D, and T2i
- Can be configured differently depending on your camera