This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The VXM Underwater Housing for Canon XM-1 / GL-1 Digital Camcorders from Ewa-Marine is a waterproof case for your Canon digital camcorder. The housing has a depth rating of 32.8' (10 m). Constructed from durable, double-laminated PVC, the case has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving and capable of optimal operation in sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions, this housing will provide your camera with the best possible protection, while allowing full access to all camera functions.
A pair of corrosion- and seawater-resistant clamping rails fit together to give the housing a watertight seal. The rails tighten via knurled thumb screw knobs. The included CAF adapter ring and RA 58-62mm step-up ring allow you to attach 58 or 62mm threaded lenses or filters, such as color correction filters, to the front of the housing's port. The VXM is supplied in a handy yellow carrying case with a water-proof interior and zippered side pocket.
- Depth Rating
- 32.8' (10 m)
- Durable, double-laminated PVC
- Allows full access to all camera functions
- Integrated, optically neutral flat glass port
- Watertight Seal
- A pair of corrosion- and seawater-resistant clamping rails fit together and are tightened via knurled thumb screw knobs
- Lenses / Filters
- Included CAF ring with 62 mm filter thread adapters allows you to attach 62 mm threaded lenses or filters to the front of the housing's port; RA 58-62 mm step-up ring brings 58 mm threads up to 62 mm size, enabling attachment of those to port, as well
- Straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water
- For Canon XM-1 / GL-1 digital camcorders; perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving and capable of optimal operation in sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions
- 100% made in Germany