The 336LMG LED WeaponLight for Winchester 1300 (3 Switches) from SureFire replaces the original forend of a Winchester 1300, Defender or Super X Defender, or an FN Tactical Police shotgun. This compact weapon light features a 3.0V / 1 battery system and a rugged LED lamp with a TIR lens. It is o-ring and gasket sealed making it suitable for all types of weather.
The front-end is molded from a tough polymer with an integral ridged surface for an enhanced non-slip grip. This illumination system is configured with three switches; a momentary-on pressure-pad on the right side, a system-disable rocker switch on the right side and a constant-on rocker switch on the left side. When activated, the LED WeaponLight pumps out a blazing 100 lumen beam of brilliant white light with a tactical runtime of 1.4 hours.
- Performance Details
- Bezel: 1.0"
- Weatherproof o-ring and gasket sealed
- Output: 100 lumens - 1.4 hr tactical runtime
- Compatible with the forend tube of the Winchester 1300, Defender or Super X Defender, or FN Tactical Police shotguns
- LED and TIR lens produce a brilliant beam optimized for close to medium range applications
- Construction: high-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Three switches: a momentary-on pressure pad switch , a system-disable rocker switch and a constant-on rocker switch