The 621LM LED WeaponLight for Mossberg 500 (2 Switch, 2 Battery System) from SureFire replaces the Mossberg 500 shotgun's original 14" barrel / 6¾"forend tube. This compact weapon light features a 3.0V / 2 battery system and a rugged LED lamp with a TIR - Total Internal Reflection lens. Light Emitting Diodes - LEDs have no filament to break or burn out, are uniquely power-efficient, project a very bright white light, have an extremely long illumination life, and continue to produce useful white light even as the battery becomes discharged. The TIR lens, as opposed to the more common reflector, results in a smaller WeaponLight head and a more concentrated, farther-reaching central beam area. It is o-ring and gasket sealed making it suitable for all types of weather.
The front-end is molded from a tough Nitrolon aramid glass-filled polymer, black finished aluminum components and an integral ridged surface for a non-slip grip. This illumination system is configured with two switches; a momentary-on pressure pad switch on the right side and a constant-on rocker switch on the left side. When activated, the LED WeaponLight 2 battery system pumps out a blazing 200 lumen beam of brilliant white light with a tactical runtime of 2.0 hours.
- Performance Details
- Bezel: 1.0"
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Output: 200 lumens - 2.0 hr tactical runtime
- Compatible with the Mossberg 500 shotgun with a 14" barrel or 6¾" forend tube
- LED and TIR lens produce a brilliant beam optimized for close to medium range applications
- Construction: high-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Two switches: a momentary-on pressure pad switch and a constant-on rocker switch