The M720V Raid WeaponLight - White and IR Output (Black) from Surefire is a variable-output weapon light producing a 150 lumens white light or a 240 milliwatt infrared output for use with night vision devices. There's no need for IR filters or spare lamps. To switch between white light or infrared illumination push and twist the self-locking selector ring. To prevent accidental discharges select the "disable" setting. Whether in white light or infrared mode, the TIR - Total Internal Reflection lens produces a tight beam perfect for close to medium range applications with enough peripheral light for situational awareness. The LEDs - Light Emitting Diodes have no filament to burn out or break.
The M720V Raid WeaponLight comes with a pressure-activated SR07-M720V tape switch and a 7" cable providing versatile positioning in addition to the standard "flashlight" mode which is activated directly via a pushbutton dome switch. The same pushbutton switch provides low power white light when "flashlight" mode is not selected. There are three different white-light output settings: high, medium, or strobe. A separate IR selector switch offers high-, medium-, and low-output settings. The M720V attaches to a Picatinny rail via the Swing-Lever clamp. The Swing-Lever clamp self-adjusts to out-of-spec rails and provides a lever lock to prevent recoil or impact loosening. Built to withstand the rigors of combat, the M720V is constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance. It is provisioned with optically coated tempered glass maximizing light transmission. It's o-ring and gasket sealed providing weatherproofing and keeping out dust, dirt, and moisture. It fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- 240 mW IR for use with NVDs
- 150 lumen LED white light extends a tight, distant beam
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture
- Self-locking selector ring switches between IR and white light
- Swing-Lever clamp for attaching to a Picatinny rail or out-of-spec rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing affording rugged corrosion resistance
- Three levels of white light settings: high - 150 lumens, medium - 75 lumens and low - 15 lumens
- Three levels of infrared settings: high - 240 mW, medium - 100 mW and low - 6 mW
- Pressure-activated tape switch and a 7" cable allow positioning of the light towards the end of the weapon while maintaining control near the trigger