The ikan Elements Pinch Clamp is used to hold round, flat and square objects, so that you can mount other components onto them. Its robust and durable jaws are made of aluminum extrusion, and are padded to offer a strong, slip-free grip. Ergonomic aluminum casting knob enables you to effortlessly tighten and loosen the jaws. Steel spring-operated jaws ensure smooth clamping operation.
A 1/4"-20 and a 3/8"-16 built-in screw slot can be used to attach ikan Elements, articulating arms, LED lighting and HD monitor accessory in a convenient manner.
- Designed to hold round (0.51 - 1.37" / 13 - 35 mm), square and flat (0.19 - 0.78" / 5 - 20 mm) objects
- Robust and durable jaws made of aluminum extrusion
- Padded jaws for slack-free grip
- Ergonomic aluminum casting knob for efficient tightening and loosening of the jaws
- Inside steel springs enable smooth movement of the jaws
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw slots for attaching ikan Elements, articulating arms, LED lighting , and HD monitor accessory
- Compact and lightweight (0.28 lb / 130 g)