The 16x9 Inc. Universal Compact Dovetail for Cine Base M15 not only offers 9” of smooth travel space for your camera, it also ensures rigid support and a wide range of balance adjustment capability.
Compatible with several tripods, the compact dovetail features two distinct thread hole patterns. While the first row includes an alternative 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female threads for use with small to mid-sized tripods, the second row has 3/8"-16 female threads that are useable with larger cine-style tripods and gear heads.
You can release the Cine Base via its ingenious quick-release mechanism by simply pressing the spring loaded locking mechanism (on either side) in the direction shown on the Compact Dovetail. For simple balancing of the jib, car, and Steadicam mounting, you could simply use the spacer and dovetail slide plate with your camera.
- Designed for the Cine Base M15 support system
- Offers 9" of smooth travel space for accurate camera balancing
- Ensures rigid support and a wide range of balance adjustment capability
- An ingenious quick-release mechanism allows faster and easier removal of the 15 mm Cine Base
- Can be used for jib, car, and Steadicam mounting
- Machined out of solid aluminum to ensure durability
- 2 Thread Hole Patterns
For enhanced compatibility with various tripods
First row, for use with small to mid-sized tripods, features an alternative 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female threads
Second row - useable with larger cine-style tripods and gear heads has 3/8"-16 female threads