The 16x9 Inc. Cine Base M15 Support Base is a part of the camera support setup used to balance the camera when shooting with zoom lenses and other accessories.
The dual lock knobs lock the 15 mm support rods onto the Cine Base; they can also be used to adjust the rods individually for fine tuning. A locking lever with a spring-loaded brake system securely locks the Cine Base onto the compact Dovetail or any industry-standard dovetail rails. On mounting the camera support plate to the Cine Base, a safety lock automatically falls in place and secures the plate to the base. The presence of delrin, a thermoplastic with low friction, on the bottom of the Cine Base allows it to smoothly slide over the dovetail. The Cine Base is made of solid aluminum, which makes it highly durable. The Cine Base is designed to mount onto studio base plates from ARRI or Chrosziel.
- Cine Base balances cameras with zoom lenses or accessories
- Dual knobs lock the support rods and adjust their lengths individually
- Spring-loaded brake system secures the Cine Base onto the compact Dovetail or any industry-standard dovetail rails
- A safety lock secures the plate to the Cine Base
- Cine Base with delrin-based bottom smoothly slides over the dovetail
- Solid aluminum construction to withstand tough working environments
- Compatible with ARRI and Chrosziel studio base plates