The LaserJet CP6015dn Network Color Laser Printer from HP features a 30 page-per-minute print speed with first print-out times as fast as 11 seconds. The printer's high monthly duty cycle (175,000 pages maximum) makes it an ideal choice for fast-paced environments. Additionally, the printer includes 512 MB of memory so that even when printing large files, the printer won't slow down your computer.
The standard 2-tray 600-sheet input can be supplemented by up to 3 add-on trays so you can print more without reloading or keep additional media types in the printer for seamless switching. The CP6015dn includes automatic duplex printing, allowing you to effortlessly cut paper consumption by up to 50% by printing on both sides of the page. The printer supports page sizes up to 12x36".
In addition to a standard USB port, you can use the printer's Ethernet connectivity and embedded web server to share the printer over your local network. The printer's built-in security measures ensure that only authorized users can access the printer or any proprietary data.
- Large groups and power users can expect results-the HP Color LaserJet CP6015 Printer series is HP's highest performing and most versatile color laser printer. Get more done with fast print speeds for both black-and-white and color-up to 40 pages per minute (ppm), letter
- Whether you're printing general office documents, spreadsheets, sales and marketing pieces, posters, or architectural drawings, this printer meets your needs. Print documents from letter size all the way up to 12.6 by 36 inches, and weights from 16 to 58 lb. Complete jobs with less interruption with an input capacity of up to 2,100 sheets, and produce more in-house with options such as stapling, stacking, and booklet making
Easy To Install, Use, And Manage
- Designed for easy installation, the printer ships with all supplies preinstalled. Individual, high-volume print cartridges help ensure a low intervention rate. Advanced Auto Navigation makes clearing jams effortless
- Easily share the printer across multiple users with embedded Gigabit networking, including IPv6 support and new security features. The HP Universal Print Driver provides familiar, consistent set up and printing across a network for HP printing devices
- Reduce IT intervention with the fleet management capabilities of HP Web Jetadmin-including new features such as color access control
- Intelligence in the print cartridge enables automatic print quality adjustments. It also alerts you when supplies are low and provides convenient options for online reordering through HP SureSupply
Exceptional Print Quality
- Count on HP for a trouble-free printing experience with consistent, reliable performance at fast speeds. HP proprietary toner formulas are designed together with the printer to enable high-productivity printing
- Improved media sensing and HP ColorSphere toners deliver brilliant color, realistic photo quality, and exceptionally high gloss on a broad range of media for professional looking marketing documents. Auto neutral calibration ensures great results for demanding color applications
- Multiple imaging modes and Image REt 4800 smoothly render complex imagery without sacrificing speed. With up to 1200 by 600 dpi, get exceptional line detail for cartography or CAD applications
Affordable In-House Printing
- High-quality color speaks louder than words-make a powerful impact with the HP Color LaserJet CP6015 Printer series. Count on consistent high-gloss finish for professional looking documents in both color and black-and-white. Create impressive sales and marketing brochures, print internal proofs or project schedules, or produce brilliant, wide-format architectural drawings and spreadsheets. Use the printer's banner printing capabilities for eye-catching promotional posters
- HP color access control makes it easy to assign color access to specific users and applications so you can control your color printing costs. That way, people who truly need color-such as your sales team and marketing department-can use it, and those users or applications which don't require color can be assigned to default black-and-white printing
Printing And Imaging Services
- Because printer downtime can have serious business consequences, HP provides high-quality services that extend beyond the product warranty. HP service professionals can help you reduce infrastructure costs, avoid unbudgeted repair costs, and fix problems quickly. With expert technical phone support and predictable, consistent service delivery across multiple locations, we'll help keep your business operations running smoothly