The tan/plaid Laptop Messenger from Jill-E-Designs provides you with a functional and very stylish way to carry around your laptop and personal items. This is a flexible bag designed to not only hold a computer but can be adapted to hold other gear such as a tablet or e-reader. Or, if you're a photographer, it can hold your DSLR and up to two lenses - and still have some room left over for your personals like keys, wallet or even a snack.
The bag is made from a weather-resistant material with handsome leather trim. It also doesn't look like a traditional camera bag - a bonus when traveling in crowds. It's designed to be carried cross body by its shoulder strap for even more security and ease of access to the contents. There are plenty of pockets, both inside and out for the little extras you always need - batteries, memory cards or even a bottle of hand sanitizer. The entire bag is protected by a large front flap that guards the main compartment.
As for storage, your 10" (25.4 cm) laptop sits comfortably in its own padded compartment. There are interior and exterior zippered pockets as well as interior compartments for a phone and passport. Two front drop-in pockets are placed for quick access items. A key keeper will allow you to always know where they are without having to search the entire inside to locate them. There's even an ID tag for added peace of mind in case the bag is misplaced. In addition to all this, the bag will hold pens, glasses and other small items that you always need on a daily basis.
- Designed with strategic protection for your electronic essentials
- Stylish and weather-resistant with durable leather trim
- Padded compartment for computer, tablet, e-reader or similar device
- Top zipper closure to secure electronics and personal belongings
- Inside and outside zippered pockets for personal items
- Pouches specific for pens, cards and glasses
- Key keeper and convenient ID tag
- Two front panel drop-in pockets
- Fold-over top flap for added security
- Protective cloth storage bag
Up to a 10" (25.4 cm) laptop computer
Or, 1 tablet device
Or, a reader and 1 compact camera body and 1-2 moderately sized lenses
Or, many combinations of smaller items including tablet computer, reader and point and shoot camera. Plus a notebook, water bottle, umbrella and personal items such as snacks and wallet, keys, make-up, hand sanitizer