The black/silver plaid Laptop Valise from Jill-E-Designs may look like a simple beach-style bag on the outside but surpasses its functionality by a mile. This valise-type bag is made from a tough weather-resistant material accented by handsome leather trim. It's designed to hold your 14" (35.6 cm) laptop or a DSLR and up to two lenses. The bag will hold additional personal items such as a wallet, keys, water bottle or glasses. Or, tuck in your e-reader or tablet as well as your small umbrella. At only 3.0 lb (1.4 kg), it holds is well worth its price in gear.
Your laptop is held in place in its own padded pocket that features a security tab to hold it in place. There is an additional inside pocket for the little extras you always need - batteries, memory cards or even a bottle of hand sanitizer. The top has a buckled strap that secures across the top of the bag and is complemented by a zippered overall closure. Dual 8.5" (21.6 cm) drop handles make carrying easy, and since the bag doesn't look like a camera bag, this becomes a bonus when traveling in crowds. A handy interior zippered pocket is also provided for a phone and passport. The outer panels have pockets for support material or documents. A key keeper will allow you to always know where they are without having to search the entire inside to locate them. A pouch is also provided for pens, business cards and glasses. There's even an ID tag for added peace of mind in case the bag is misplaced.
- Designed with strategic protection for your electronic essentials
- Stylish and weather-resistant with durable leather trim
- Padded compartment for computer, tablet, e-reader or similar device
- Top zipper closure to secure electronics and personal belongings; also features a buckled top strap
- Inside zippered pocket for personal items
- Convenient pockets on all outer panels
- Pouches specific for pens, cards and glasses
- Key keeper and convenient ID tag
Up to a 14" (35.6 cm) laptop computer
Or, 1 tablet device
Or, a reader and 1 DSLR camera body and 1-2 moderately sized lenses
Or, many combinations of smaller items including tablet computer, reader and point and shoot camera. Plus a notebook, water bottle, umbrella and personal items such as snacks and wallet, keys, make-up, hand sanitizer